Effective on several body parts. At the same time.
Mphi 5 allows simultaneous dual treatment.
While the operator is using the handpiece on painful and trigger points, the Charlie multidiode applicator works uniformly on large areas of tissue, such as major muscle groups or entire joints, in automatic fixed pointer mode.
The operator is assisted in the choice of the treatment thanks to the pre-set, but customisable, therapeutic programs.
1 MLS® source – 25 W Peak Power
2 cm diameter Target Area
Multidiodic applicator Charlie
3 MLS® sources – 3 x 25 W Peak Power
5 cm diameter Target Area
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- Multidiodic applicator Charlie with optical group composed of 3 MLS® sources power up to 3.3 W – Peak Power 3 x 25 W
- Target Area ø 5 cm highlighted by highefficiency red light LEDs
- Handpiece with optical group composed of MLS® source power up to 1.1 W – Peak Power 25 W
- Target Area ø 2 cm highlighted by high-efficiency red lights LEDs
- High resolution LCD color touch screen user interface
- Possibility to customize every treatment parameters
- 4 treatment modalities:
A) specific pathologies
B) pain management
- MLS® modulation in CPW and FPW mode (Synchronized emission of Continuous Pulsed Waves and Frequenced Pulsed Waves)
- Modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Fixed duty cycle at 50% or variable
- Treatment duration from 1” to 99’59” with 1” steps
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the settled parameters
ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES:
- Laser emission warning light
- Acoustic signal selectable by operator
- Date and time
- Password to operate the device
- Language option
- Ready to be connected to the remote laser emission signaling device
- Nº 2 Laser Safety goggles
- Unit carrying case
- Shoulder strap for portable use
- Table handpiece holder
- Trolley-Ergonomic trolley designed for holding Mphi, with bumper-protected wheels, a built-in handpiece holder and two storage compartments
- Arm for Charlie
SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- 63 x 54 x 85 cm
- 25 Kg
- Lithium polymer battery
- External power supply 18Vdc
How many patients do you examine every week with problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints?
How many of them could you effectively treat with laser therapy?
Calculate the return on investment for an ASA device and contact us for more information.
MLS® Laser Therapy:
MLS® Laser Therapy comes from ASA’s scientific research to overcome the limits of traditional laser therapy and at the same time to exploit the advantages of low and high power through a patented quality impulse.